- What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (which may include information about your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and page views);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us, receiving our newsletters, updates, and emails (including your email address);
- information that you provide when using our services (which may include any information included within your account dashboard);
- information that you provide when using a product search or completing an enquiry form (including your personal information, postcode, zip code, phone number and details relating to your requirements);
- information about purchases of financial products that you make on third party websites after you follow a hyperlink on our website (including the product purchased, the product provider and the date and time of the purchase);
- information supplied to us when you sign up to our newsletter via a third party promotion, including via email campaigns, competition sites and survey websites (including your title, first name, surname and email address and in some cases your address and gender);
- any other information that you choose to send to us (including testimonials, feedback, and questions.
- Web Browser Cookies
The website uses “cookies” to enhance the User’s experience. Cookies may be placed on your hard drive disks in order to record and track information. Most web browsers have the setting to allow the User to refuse “cookies”, or alert them when they are sent. Some parts of the Website may not function properly without the use of “cookies”.
- Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide in our password-protected database. Our servers are protected by a firewall. In addition, all pages on the website relating to your personal information will be protected using SSL technology, and account details (including passwords)will be stored in our database in an encrypted form.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (save when you log on to the website).
- Third party websites
The website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
- Updating information
Please keep the account information we hold about you up-to-date. You are able to amend your account information when logged in to your account.
Accepting These Terms
By using this website, you consent to the collection and use of information as specified above and signify your acceptance of this policy and any changes thereafter.
Last updated 11th June 2018.